Thursday, December 2, 2010

No!!! It can't be almost over!!!

I'm in denial that I have to leave next Friday. I have not started packing, though its the earliest I have ever finished final papers. We are living it up right now! It has been snowing for 3 days straight, which for southern England is a ton of snow! We have a snow day today so all last night we were sledding and having snow ball fights. We then proceded to have some nice wine and watch Disney movies. We are supposed to go Ice skating at the Royal Pavilion Saturday, and then Monday we may venture back to London one last time. For the most part these last couple weeks have been filled with final papers, parties, and travel. We are trying to enjoy as much as we can and also forget that we are soon leaving.

Two weekends ago I went to Dublin Ireland with a couple friends and it was amazing. So green and interesting. We went to the Guinness Factory, Dublin castle, and St. Patricks Cathedral. I have also never met nicer people then the Irish. Everyone was so nice, friendly and willing to help. We said in a old small hotel that was beautiful. We went down to the pub and watched some football in true Irish fashion.

For thanksgiving all the Americans made a huge feast. It was so funny to see all of our British, German, Danish, and Dutch friends look at the food and be amazed. We thought it was a pretty light Thanksgiving dinner but they thought it was way too much food.

I know I've said it before but anyone reading this please go to Uni. Sussex if you get the chance! The Uni and Brighton are amazing places that I can't really describe properly in writing. If you do go I may however sneak in your suitcase =).

No comments:

Post a Comment